Highlighting artists, community and cultural events in Bakersfield, CA.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Coming soon!!

I'm speechless. I'm flabbergasted. How did it get to be Tuesday and I still haven't updated Bako on the many awesome events taking place this week?? All I can offer is that, at the fair on Sunday, the extreme heat partially baked my brain into a pile of sluggish mush and only today, with the cooler weather, have I snapped back to reality. So now, get ready, because Bakersfield is about to explode with events like Oktoberfest, Via Arte, Burn the Witch, Talladega Frights Haunted House, many new theater productions and of course, First Friday, FLICS, gallery exhibit openings, craft fairs and fall festivals. Details are on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers